Major Event and Function Planning
Everything needed to make your function stand out from the rest
What kinds of events are we talking about? And, what is event planning?
First things first. Generally speaking, special events occur for the following purposes:
- Celebrations (weddings, reunions, birthdays, anniversaries)
- Education (conferences, meetings, graduations)
- Promotions (product launches, political rallies, fashion shows)
- Commemorations (memorials, civic events)
This list isn't an exhaustive one, but as the examples illustrate, special events may be business related, purely social or somewhere in between.
What is event planning?
Planners of an event may handle any or all of the following tasks related to that event:
- Conducting research
- Creating an event design
- Finding a site/location
- Arranging for food, decor and entertainment
- Planning transportation to and from the event
- Sending invitations to attendees
- Supervising at the site
- Conducting evaluations of the event
How many of these activities your business engages in will depend on the size and type of a particular event, which will, in turn, depend on the specialisation you choose.
Why spend weeks trying to organise the perfect event, when all you need is right in front of you.
- Fred Brennan
Social events include weddings, birthdays, anniversary parties, bar and bat mitzvahs, children's parties, reunions and so on.
So, if you are looking at coordinating an event with a flawless execution from start to finish, you can entrust you will find everything you need in this site.